Welcome to our Homepage!
This web site was created in March 2013 by the Class of 1963 Reunion Committee as a way to promote our Class of 1963 50th Reunion, and also as a tool to gather information about our many "missing" classmates. Fortunately, we were able to locate many of the missing and over 250 classmates, spouses and friends enjoyed themselves at the Country Club of Birmingham on April 20th. We are now in the planning stages for our 55th Reunion Celebration and hope to find more "missing" classmates, so please look at the list on the Classmates Page and send us contact information that you may have.
Thanks to Chairperson Warren Bailes Cain and everyone on the Reunion Committee for their efforts that made the 50th Reunion the best one ever for the Class of '63! Suggestions for more reunions have been discussed and your committee will make announcements here for any future events. Stay tuned!
Visit us often to learn about what's happening with our class! Check out the updated Gallery Section and send us your photos, videos and links to your personal photo galley sites such as Flickr or Picasa.
SAVE THE DATE - SAT., APRIL 14, 2018 - 6pm
Birmingham Country Club
Casual Attire - No Jeans
Cash Bar, Heavy Hors d'Oeuvres
Music by The Rambler Reunion Band
Classes of 1961, 1962, 1964 & 1965 are invited, too!
Reservation Form will be posted at a later date.
The 4th Annual SVHS MEET & GREET
December 26, 2016 - 6 to 8 PM
The Birmingham Marriott on Highway 280
CLICK HERE for photos.
Grady Lloyd, wife Lida & grandchildren - July 2012
Email exchange leads to bio/photo update from
Grady Lloyd in Prague, Czechoslovakia
(6/5/16) After a recent exchange of emails between Charles Caldwell (husband of Paula Sevier Caldwell '64) and Larry Holt '63, Charles contacted our classmate Grady Lloyd '63 who has lived in Prague since 1990. Grady emailed a bio update and several photos to Charles, who shared them with Larry. Now we are posting them for classmates to enjoy.
Visit this page for the full report - gallery-lloyd.html.
Password required for Classmates Page
The Classmates Page was created on May 5, 2013 as a place to provide documents and other information to members of the Class of 1963 in a password protected directory. Class members must use a password to log into the actual page. If your name and address are in our MailChimp database, a password was emailed to you.
If you did not receive it, send an email with your name and address to email@example.com.
If you are not on our MailChimp© mailing list, or did not send in your bio information for the 50th Reunion Booklet, please REGISTER HERE. We need valid current addresses to send everyone monthly news and announcements about future reunion activities. The online version of the 50th Reunion booklet is being updated ech month to include missing classmates and changes to existing entries as we receive them.
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOUR ADDRESS INFORMTION CHANGES!
ADD OUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR ADDRESS BOOK -
Recent Additions & Updates to Website
- Final Roll Call Page - Leath (Stigler) Pearce - added 11/18/17; Marcia (Jones) Barwick - added 8/31/17; Dan Fulton - added 6/13/17; Jim Speeker - added 2/24/17; Bobby Wilkins - added 12/24/16; Jimbo Hall - added 10/19/16; Chris Collins - added 5/2/16; Herbert Peyton (Herb) Walker, Science Teacher - added 12/12/14; Betty Caldwell (Foley), Engish Teacher - added 8/15/14
- Grady Lloyd in Prague, Czechoslovakia - Bio & photos added 6/5/16
- Faculty & Staff Roster 1963-64 - Please help us locate missing faculty and staff members
- Group Photo - 50th Reunion Party, courtesy Mike Jackson '63 (added 5/7/13 in PDF format to enable zooming)
- Classmates Page (password required) - added 5/6/13, includes 50th Reunion Booklet, new bios and updates from classmates as we receive them. On 8/10/15, a PDF version of 1963 Tower Yearbook was added.
- Missing Classmates
- Links Page
- Guestbook Page
- Photo Gallery
- Graduation Program PDF - added to Classmates 3/14/13
Visit our SVHS '63 Facebook Page
Thank You, 50th Reunion Committee!
Image courtesy of Jonathan Haas, Davis Architects, Inc.