This page is under development and the photo posting procedure will be streamlined at some point. We'd like to hear from you, so send us your scanned snapshots from way back when, or any recent photos that you would like to share.
Please rename your photos from what your camera or scanner assigns to them to a descriptive title including the names of people in the photo. For example, rename a photo named DSC004.jpg to Warren Cain, Larry Holt & Bill Trotter.jpg or DSC005.jpg to Classmates visiting in the Marriott Bar.jpg. You may want to include more information in your email about the photos - dates, events, locations, etc.
Found a good historical photo site of interest? Copy the link and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are photos of . . .
- 12/26/15 - Meet & Greet at the Birmingham Marriott Hotel [courtesy Jack Riley '63]
- 12/26/14 - Meet & Greet at the Birmingham Marriott Hotel [courtesy Jack Riley '63]
- 2/8/14 - 2014 Valley Days Event at the Hilton Colonnade Hotel
- 4/19-20/2013 - 50th SVHS Reunion Weekend
- 25th or 35th SVHS Reunions
- SVHS Building - Exterior and Interior
- Teachers and Staff
- Pre-SVHS Photos from Jr. High & Elementary School Days
- Favorite Hangouts & Icons - Dale's Hideway, Pig Trail Inn, Burger-in-A-Hurry, Jack's Hamburger's, Pasquales' Pizza, Ariel Drugs, Dobbs House/Toddle House (Mt. Brook Village), Eastwood Mall, WSGN, WILD/WIDE/WYDE, WVOK, downtown theaters, Legion Field, Rickwood Field, Lane Park/Birmingham Zoo, Drive-In Movies, Homewood Pool, Hollywood Club (pool), Birmingham, Mountain Brook & Vestavia Country Clubs, Gold Nuggett, Young's Shoe Shop, Club 280, The Clover Club, Ben's Barn, Miami Supper Club, and the "Log Cabin"
- Party & Event Photos - SVHS Dances, Senior Prom, Homecoming, SVHS football games, concerts and theatricals, Mountie Day, Class Day, leadouts, picnics, etc.
- Spring Break - dig out those Panama City Beach photos and scan them for us!
See you at the 50th Reunion!